Clementine and Campari bucks fizzDelicious! Check the recipe…
Clementine and Campari bucks fizz
Delicious! Check the recipe below
- Serves 6
- Takes 10 minutes to make, plus chilling
- Juice from 1kg clementines
- 175ml pomegranate juice
- 6 tsp Campari
- ½ bottle champagne or sparkling white wine, chilled
- Pomegranate seeds, to decorate (optional)
- Mix the fruit juices in a jug and chill until needed.
- To serve, frost the glasses (see tip) and pour 1 teaspoon Campari into each glass. Half-fill the glasses with the juice and top up with the ice-cold champagne. Decorate with pomegranate seeds, if you like.
Tips: Briefly wet the rims of 6 champagne flutes with water, then dip them in caster sugar to frost.
Nutritional info per serving
- Calories 103kcals
- Fat 0.1g (0g saturated)
- Protein 0.7g
- Carbohydrates 12.1g (11.5g sugars)