Paper Plate Spider
This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
This Paper Plate Spider makes such a cute holiday craft. Halloween is such a fun time for making crafting. My daughter LOVES spiders. Where I don’t love REAL LIFE spiders, I think that these Spiders made out of Paper Plates are pretty darn cute! The best part– is they are super easy and make the perfect Halloween craft for a Preschool Class or a halloween party. All of these items can be purchased online at Amazon or at a local craft store and give you enough pieces to make multiple Paper Plate Spiders. These would be cute taped on the wall for a Spider Halloween decoration or put a string though the middle and hang it from the ceiling for a spookier look! Either way your child will have fun making them and feel excited to have them showcased in your house!
It would also be fun to enjoy these Jelly Bean Pumpkins, Candy Corn Sugar cookies and Oreo Cookie Ball Pumpkins at a Halloween party with the Paper Plate Spider.
Paper Plate Spider Craft
• Black Paper Plate
• Black Pipe Cleaners
• White Pipe Cleaner
• Glue Stick
• Googly Eyes
• Hole Punch
1. Take four black pipe cleaners and cut them in half to make eight spider legs.
2. Take your hole punch and punch 4 holes onto each side of your black plate. You will be using these holes for the legs.
3. Once you have your holes punched, take your black pipe cleaners and twist them through the holes to make eight spider legs. Then bend your pipe cleaners to make your spider legs wavy.
4. After all eight spider legs are attached to your black paper plate, grab that white pipe cleaner and make yourself a mouth for your spider. Use your glue stick to glue your mouth in place.
5. Now glue those googly eyes onto your black paper plate!
6. And just like that, you now have a Spider Paper Plate. Perfect craft for preschoolers or kiddos just learning how to cut and glue!
Pin the Paper Plate Spider Craft for later:
The post Paper Plate Spider appeared first on A Sparkle of Genius.