Peach and amaretti muffinsDelicious, check the recipe…
Peach and amaretti muffins
Delicious, check the recipe below
- Serves 12
- Takes 15 minutes to make and 25-30 minutes to bake
- 250g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 125g golden caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 90ml sunflower oil
- 250g soya yogurt
- 2 tsp almond essence
- 8 amaretti biscuits, roughly broken
- 1 large peach, stoned and cut into 1cm pieces
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl. Whisk the sugar, a pinch of salt, eggs, oil, soya yogurt and almond essence together in another bowl, then add to the flour. Stir a few times without over-mixing. Fold in the biscuits and peach pieces. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool on a rack.
Tips: If you can’t get hold of amaretti biscuits, use 100g of natural marzipan, cut up into cubes as a substitute.