Smores Bars – SO EASY, NO-BAKE, just FOUR ingredients, and ready in FIVE minutes!! It doesn’t get any better than that and no campfire required! A hit with kids and adults at parties, potlucks, and picnics!!
So Fast, So Easy, No-Bake
Why bother with a campfire and all the work when you can have all the flavor of smores right in the comfort of your own kitchen.
This super easy, no-bake recipe literally takes less than five minutes to whip up. Five minutes. The hardest part is waiting for them to cool enough to dig into.
And there are literally four ingredients: butter, marshmallows, Golden Grahams, and chocolate chips.
The next time you need a dessert to bring to a picnic, potluck, party, kiddie classroom or birthday party, this is a slam dunk with both kids and adults alike. After all, who can resist smores.
How Do The Smores Bars Taste
They’re gooey, buttery, crunchy, and chewy. Every bite has so much texture going. So good.
Since I love cereal bars of all types, including Rice Krispies Treats (<– with browned butter), the smores bars were an automatic winner for me and my daughter immediately gave them a 10 out of 10.
She looked at the chocolate and those marshmallows and dove right in.
I sprinkled an additional half-cup marshmallows on the top for both visual appeal and taste, but that does require two bags of marshmallows. Therefore, the extra marshmallows sprinkled on top are optional if you don’t want to buy a second bag of marshmallows. I realize not everyone has bags of half-eaten marshmallows laying around like I do.
Also feel free to get heavier handed with the chocolate. For the photos so you could better see what’s underneath, I did more of a drizzle but you can get carried away and do a thicker drizzle/layer by doubling the amount of chocolate chips that you melt. I mean, why not.
Favorite No-Bake Cereal Bars:
- Marshmallow Caramel Oreo Cookie S’Mores Bars – No campfire needed for these Smores! Chocolaty with plenty of gooey caramel and marshmallows!
- No-Bake White Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars – EASY, no-bake bars that are soft, chewy, supremely GOOEY, spiked with extra marshmallows, and white chocolate!! An IRRESISTIBLE hit with everyone!!
- Peanut Butter Cocoa Krispies Smores Bars – The layer of chocolate and Cocoa Krispies is one of my favorite things ever!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Bars – Can’t decide if you want PB or chocolate? Make these easy no-bake bars! Chocolate + PB is sooo irresistible!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced into small cubes
- one 10-ounce bag miniature marshmallows, plus 1/2 cup extra for sprinkling optional
- one 11.7-ounce box Golden Grahams cereal
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil for easier cleanup and spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large pot, add the butter, marshmallows, and heat over medium-low heat until marshmallows and butter have melted and are smooth; stir nearly constantly to avoid burning.
- Add the cereal, toss to coat, and turn mixture out into the prepared pan.
- Optionally, evenly sprinkle 1/2 cup marshmallows over the top; set aside.
- To a small, microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and heat on high power to melt for 30 seconds. Stop every 15 seconds to check and stir until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Evenly drizzle the chocolate over the bars. Set pan aside to cool for about 30 minutes, or until bars have set up enough to slice and serve. Bars will keep airtight at room temp for up to 1 week.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 182 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 201mg Carbohydrates: 38g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 21g Protein: 2g
Soft and Gooey Loaded Smores Bars – Fast, easy, and so good!
Marshmallow Caramel Oreo Cookie S’Mores Bars – No campfire needed for these Smores! Chocolaty with plenty of gooey caramel and marshmallows!
Peanut Butter Cocoa Krispies Smores Bars – The layer of chocolate and Cocoa Krispies is one of my favorite things ever!
No-Bake White Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars – EASY, no-bake bars that are soft, chewy, supremely GOOEY, spiked with extra marshmallows, and white chocolate!! An IRRESISTIBLE hit with everyone!!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Bars – Can’t decide if you want PB or chocolate? Make these easy no-bake bars! Chocolate + PB is sooo irresistible!
Chewy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cereal Bars – Easy, no-bake peanut butter cereal bars that are super soft and chewy! Topped with a heavenly chocolate-peanut butter swirl!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Kit Kat Crunch Bars – Easy, no-bake recipe that’s full of peanut butter and topped with chocolate and Kit Kat Bars!
No-Bake Triple Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chewy Cereal Bars – Peanut butter is used 3 times in these rich, soft, and very chewy bars! Easy, one-bowl recipe that’s ready in 15 minutes!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cereal Bars – A peanut buttery twist on classic Rice Krispies Treats with big chewy marshmallows in every bite!
Browned Butter Rice Krispies Treats – The best RKTs ever! Double the butter, and it’s browned, for great flavor and very soft, buttery, and chewy treats!
Peanut Chewy Payday Bars – Almost no-bake bars that taste like a Payday candy bar, but better, and with a layer of marshmallow!
Special K Bars – A vintage recipe from my grandma that will always be a personal and sentimental favorite!
The post Smores Bars appeared first on Averie Cooks.